Prepaid Mobile - Reliance Mobile — Loss of talk time without intimation

Hello

Mobile number is [protected] , Reliance GSM Jaspreet Singh . This prepaid number has lost close to Rs 400 immediately after rechrging the prepaid account at varoius intervals during the last 5 days . GRPS is in active , we have tried more than 100 times to call center but no responce .

I persume that this is not means of generating more revenue, i have had numerous experience with reliance network where account was deducted and later refunded on calling the call center. you can checkthe history of refunds that i have recieved over the last one year.

Previously they were courteous enougn to atleast inform that there has been a deduction, but now there is not even any information on what has happened nor any means to talk to your customer center and know what has happened.

i would just like to say there is more dignity in begging that doing this kind of malpractice. I would like to know what is happening. they are answerable.

This is totally un acceptable, I would like to see their professionalism that they are shamelessly preaching on media.

I had been having a tough time i am a frequest traveller these incidents have caused great in convenience to me.

Comments

Reliance Mobile — RAISING TARIFF WITHOUT INFORMATION TO CUSTOMER

I have taken connection in the month of April 2007 and after given top up, my call rate was 19 ps local and 99 std. after that I have taken lifetime connection with the top up 880 and tariff was 99 ps STD and 19Ps local.
Sir, beforre 1 month my tariff was raised to 99 ps local and Rs. 2.99 STD without any information .
But the other connection tariff was less than me which they have taken at the same time and of the same type.
Hence you are requested to look in to the matter carefully and solve the problem of the customer.
Dear Friends,

I have been using the Reliance Mobile Phone connection since 2003. Nearly 5 years it is.

The company uses many fraudulent ways to extract money from its clients and is frequently violating most of the Telecom and Business Laws of India.

In spite of DND registration the Reliance itself keeps calling on the mobile and disturbs us which is most extravagent example of its disrespect to the law of the land and the way it mocks the orders of the Supreme Court of India.

I already have 14 of my colleagues and friends frustrated with the fraudulent ways of the company's billing and illegal business practices.

We are placing our case in front of the Consumer Court in Delhi with strong evidences with claim for compensation.

If any of you wish to join us in the case to seek compensations from the company for extracting money from you and for using illegal business practices please write to us at [protected]@yahoo.com

Please also share with us any piece of evidence that you have.
Dear Customer,

RCOMcare
Reliance GSM

hi
my number [protected] (jaspret singh)

few hours back I recieved a message saying that my complaint number is[protected] is solved and all my balance was refunded and GPRS was activated.

to my surprice my calls and downloads are now charged at exorbitant rates. I have a GPRS pack which is still active. my balance was Rs 270 around two hours back now it is 150 . i have made some few calls and viewed some internet pages.

I tried to speak to call center but couldnt reach. this is non sense,

If this is a way to take away all your refund quickly and compel me to recharge once again, i can only feel sorry for you.

i dont care even if you sort out all this stupid things, i only want people to read about your lack of integretiy in business practices.

i would request you to take back your refunds and give me clarity on my call rates, GRPS rates and other service parameters.

guys plz raise such issues, companies cannot take customers for a free ride. if this requires any work to be done on paid editorial in news papers i am even ready for it .

vilas
Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that a waiver of Rs 270/- has been posted into your account.

RCOM Care