Vodafone / Postpaid Bill — Excessive billing

1st Floor,G-658,Gamma-2,Greater Noida, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Amit Choudhary
I am using vodafone postpaid number [protected] and this month i subscribed to 2g internet pack of Rs 125 of 1 GB data but the internet speed in vodafone in 2g is so much down that after using this pack for 8 days from 25 June to 02 July,on 3rd July i called customer care to stop this internet pack and finally the internet pack is deactivated on 3rd July at 7 PM in evening..but what i saw in bill is that my browsing data as produced by vodafone is 1.23 GB and in 9 days i consumed only 34 MB then how is it possible that i consumed 1.23 GB on 3rd July and now vodafone is charging me Rs 795 for this fraud.if anybody can help me plz help me..

Comments

postpaid vodafone — about bill providing

I hvae take postpaid vodafone connection from khalsa agencey gonda up on 28feb.08 but any bills not provided to me. Pl.care about this .

Narendra Kumar Mishra
C/o R.P.Mishra
Near Ravi Childrens Academy
Patel Nagar Gonda
Mobile No.[protected]

postpaid bill — misguide about billing

hi
i m prashant yadav.my number is [protected]. i m most using customer of vodafone.i hav 5 connection of your company. i face a problem about postpaid billing n extra plan charges.your customercare n store of mahipalpur totally misguide me. they give me lots of request number about resolving my prob but they can't. so plz call me n resolve my problem.

19177