Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 28, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions

Having problems with Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions

Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4757

View more phone numbers

Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions reviews & complaints(29)

Slicepay — Call now[protected] support team informative
Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My total transaction is 16012rs out of which i recieved refund amount of 14990rs

They have not subtracted this 14990rs amount from 16012rs, which i have to pay before 5th March

I request you to please help me

Money payment refund...

My bike bajaj platina b's 6 h gear i'm come 9:30 am for bike service my token num.07 but not service after 4:30 hrl burst service center tc saluja service centre faridabad pls take action for showroom staff & showroom staff not corporate for customer

Sir/madam

i jaspal singh bishnoi purchased bajaj discover bike 125cc last 10 days earlier only from your dealer tcs saluja in faridabad haryana .
        Today here in faridabad there was h heavy rainfall by which bike is not able to get start and i was been struck in the traffic on main highway due to it.
        Since 4hours i am trying to make bike start but its has been fused by any reason
        i called tcs saluja dealer centre to help me out in it so that they should come and see the main problem but every time i called them either they cut the call or say to take bike to showroom or lastly they told that they cannot do anything today they will see it tomorrow

see !!!

how bad after sale service of tcs bajaj have that thery are not helping there customers in urgent need.

I want reply or to be contacted on my no.
        And i want solution for my bike as soon as possible otherwise i will go to higher.
        Please do in favour

jaspal singh bishnoi
        house no. 1891 sector 23a faridabad
        ph. No. [protected]/ [protected]

I purcahsed SM-G355H from New United Telecom on 5-4-2015 and took 2 Year extended warranty Mobicare Plan that is valid upto 4-4-2016.
          Bill is on name of Meena Kumari Sharma.
          Invoice NO.:- 0018
          IMEI NO. :- [protected]
          I already took one service earlier for my handset but now again I am facing problem again.
          I want repair services and want you to pick my phone but any of your no. is not working. Kindly assist asap.
          I am waiting.

Tanya Bhardwaj
          My mobile is not charging properly and company not serving after insurance done
          They are not on company telephone numbers pick the phones on the working days
          Please do something against this company
          All address and phone numbers on the insurance papers and giving the mobile bill images
          Please send in jail him
          They r fraud insurance company they took my iphone 6 from home to repair now the company is not available in nehru place they r fraud they took so many phones of their customer now its a long time 1 year ho gya ab tk phone ni mila tc saluja jo iska malik h vo bhag gya h uska contact no. Pr contact kia mena mna kr rha h dena k lia phone sale chor h ya office ni milega apko nehru place ja kr dekhna fraud

Dear sir / mam,

I bought a mobicare pack from a local retailer near me named as jain electronics. At the time of purchasing the policy they told me that i only need to tell my imei number to the company's toll free number and my claim would be processed.

But now when i am trying to contact the company none of the toll free or office desks are working.

Kindly go through the link below:- http://mobipik.com/contact-us.php

Arjun rajput
            My mobile is not charging properly and company not serving after insurance done
            They are not on company telephone numbers pick the phones on the working days
            Please do something against this company
            Please send in jail him

I s ansari purchased a mobile phone htc desire 820 imei no. [protected] from show room “ mobile gallery 365 (Gf) subhash market, opp. Police station, kotla mubarakpur, new delhi-110003 vide cash /credit bill no. 4932 dated 12 april 2015 with the company warranty of one year upto 11apr 2016.

Same time, dealer of mobipik-mobi care i. E. Mobile gallery 365 (Gf) subhash market, opp. Police station, kotla mubarakpur, new delhi-110003 made an insurance plan for the same mobile i. E. Mobile phone htc desire 820 imei no. [protected] for the validity period of two years from 12 apr 2015 to 12 apr 2017 vide mobicare receipt no. S 025448 dated 12 apr 2015 on payment of 10% of the purchase value (Rs. 23000) i. E. Rs. 2300/- by requesting me for the following purpose:

 accidental damage
               liquid damage
               mechanical and electrical fault
               theft (1st year only)
               extended warranty

Now same mobile phone has become unserviceable from more than one month with motherboard faulty as checked by htc service centre and costing rs 10, 000-/ for repair.

I tried to contact the insurance company on customer care no.[protected] and phone no.[protected],[protected] and[protected] but getting no response.
              Afterward, i approached to dealer for obtaining the company’s present location and contact no. But the same is not being provided by the dealer. Every time he is telling to provide within 2 days or 3 days from last one month.

I got my phone insured under mobipik insuarance company n when i needed to get a claim and the company couldnt even be contacted... Totally a fraud company which is just taking the money from the customers and not giving any servise... There is still a hope that some one could help me out to get my claim... Insuarance document is attached...
                Contact no. [protected]

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have purchased insurance from your company for my mobile handset (HTC DESIRE 820, HAND SET IMEI NO.: [protected]) for the period from 19/02/2015 to 18/02/2017, against customer copy serial number: S000881, dt. 19/02/2015.

Now it has some electrical faults and HTC Customer care, ask me to change it's mother board, which cost is for Rs. 12000/-.

So, kindly get my handset, repaired under claim.

AMIT KUMAR SHARMA
                  M # [protected] / [protected]
                  Have you got any settlement yet?

Arjun RAjput

Invoice number 10432
                    S.no. 011924
                    Product Apple iPhone 6
                    Complaint volume speaker not working
                    Mobicare plan 2 year
                    Invoice date 18/10/2014...

Sir i was purchase iphone 6 on3/3/15 nd got a insurence plan of mobipik after this my iphone has some problem on that case iphone service centre was swaped my phone nd my problem was done right now my warranty is finished from apple but i have a insurence plan of 2y from mobipik now my phone has a vibrator problem vibrator is not working in my phone so tell me how i clame this for solve my problem..
                    I go submitted FIR of your company..because...u borrow my SAMSUNG E7 mobile for repair but u dont give me mobile about 1 yrs complete ..contact me.on. [protected]

I have also buy insurance protection from mobipik while buying an iphone 6 from sky connect, sector-15, faridabad. Prompt service and resolution was assured by the seller while purchase. Later my phone got damaged in a rain, while contacting mobipik for insurance, they guided me to log the complaint and then submit few documents which i did in the due course of time. After regular follow ups, few days later they approved replacement and once replaced, i am running behind them for submitting documents.

First now they never attend your call.
                      I visited their office thrice but every time i could see a locked shutter.
                      Now for the last one week their contact numbers (Cell phones) are switched off. Nos are : [protected], [protected], [protected].

This definitely shows that this company is just a fraud one which misleads retailers and cheat customers.

Sushil kumar

Dear sir/madam,

My name is rakesh sharma and i would like to raise a complaint of false promising and cheating against mobipik.

I purchased a gionee smartphone (Gionee s5.5) on 14 oct, 2016 from vision tele shop for rs. 21, 200/=.

From the same dealer i purchased a protection care plan "mobicare" promoted by "mobipik". I opted for two year protection and paid rs.2, 120/= as the premium payment. This protection plan is covered by "iffco tokio general insurance co. Ltd." as per mobipik terms and conditions stated on their website under terms and conditions link.

My phone faced a technical fault on (Feb, 2016) and accordingly i submitted the same to mobipik centre at nehru place. I was told that i will be contacted about the repair cost estimation and phone will not be repaired without my consent. I agreed on this statement as this is kind of normal way of working by any service centre. "receive the faulty device — identify the fault — prepare estimated cost of repair — call the customer — take the consent — if customer agrees for the repairing cost, go ahead with the repair and if the customer says"no", then return the device to customer.

After submitting the phone to mobipik centre, i started waiting for the call and kept waiting and waiting but there was no call made by the mobipik. Then one day i decided to visit their centre, which was at nehru place and i found that the office was closed. On enquiring i got the update that the company was shifted but where no one knew the same. I didn't have any idea as whom or where to contact about my instrument as the numbers mentioned on their website were not working. The mobile numbers provided to me was not accepting my call.

Finally after 3 months of this pillar to post run i managed to traced down that"mobipik"was operating somewhere in faridabad. Again after searching of 15 days i found their address. Since i was out of control because of my lost patience, i spoke to the person attending me in anger. Not considering my situation the person retaliated also in anger and literally abused and threatened me.

Then i finally decided to raised a complaint against their malpractice and false commitments but i needed some kind of evidence as everything till now was verbally.

On writing mail on their corporate mail id, thankfully, i received the reply but this time their statements were something different. Now they were saying that the phone is repaired and is in service centre and the repair cost is 8000/=. On enquiring about my confirmation that i didn't consent for the repair on such high cost, i was asked to collect the phone paying 8000/= as the repair cost was more then 50% cost of the new device. I refused to accept the offer and said when i have not given consent for repair then how come you repaired the phone without informing me about the repairing cost. Only a fool and stupid will give consent for rs. 8000/= on repair whereas the new phone is costing 14000/= as on date. And one thing is sure that i am not stupid.

I refused to accept the same and demanded my phone in the position it was submitted to the centre"unrepaired". For which they denied.

Few more mails were exchanged and all of a sudden they offered me 50% of the repair cost. I again denied the offer and retained my point of return my phone.

It was clearly mentioned in their"mobicare"plan that either the service will be 100% cashless and if the repairing cost exceeds 50% of the current cost of new device it will be termed as"non-repairable" device and will be returned to the client with a compensation amount (A table is there for compensation depending on the time frame).

Here i raised the question that when my device was non-repairable then how come it was repaired by the service centre without even asking me for the same.

I did mention in my mail that i don't want a favour of you bearing 50%. Do what is right and as per care plan else return the non-repairable phone with compensation (Which amounts to upto 20% in my case).

They refused for the same and said it is not possible..

Hence writing to you. I have all the transcriptions of mails exchanged with mobipik team. Which can be provided on request.

Please help me to sort out this issue as i am suffering for almost 6 months in their hands.

Sincere regards,
                        Rakesh sharma
                        Hello sir.
                        ihave lost my sony experia phone in aug 2015 and notice to mobi pik insurance company as per her demand i have also submit fir and untraceble report.
                        but there isno any responce from company site. pls help. my number is [protected] i reside in faridabad

I had a broken my samsung galaxy a5 phone display, tried calling the contacts numbers given, either it's a no reply or number does not exists also user busy. It's being now more than 2 months i have been struggling to contact and till date no results. Badly disappointed, at-least now expecting some action with satisfactory results (If someone really reads these complaints)

Nikita agrawal
                          Aug 09, 2016
                          vivek426's response
                          I had a broken my Samsung Galaxy A5 phone display, tried calling the contacts numbers given, either it's a no reply or number does not exists also user busy. It's being now more than 2 months i have been struggling to contact and till date no results. Badly disappointed, at-least now expecting some action with satisfactory results(if someone really reads these complaints)
                          Nikita Agrawal
                          Mene apna phone aapke insurance me shi kraya tha aaj tk mujhe uske paise refund nhi hue hai na hee aapka koi office open hota hai plzz apna koi no. De do

I am Jagjeet singh
                            My serial no- E030932
                            Scratch no-[protected]

March m mera I phone 6 16 gyb gold ki screen damage hogai thi Maine mobipik k no par complaint ki jiske baad unhone mjhe estimate letter laane k liye kha gya.

Jiski replacement cost 23150 hai

Mere docs submit ho chuke hain aur mjhe 15 se 21 days m cheque dene ka promise kia tha 2 month se upar Ho chuka hai na company ne ph uthya aur na mera Cheque aya
                            Plz response quckly

1. I bought a mobile set model lg model d821 nexus 5 for rs.33000/- from manoj cell page, netaji shubhash marg, delhi on.16.07.2014 scan copy enclosed. Plan from 16/07/2014 to 15/07/2016

2. I had take a insurance for the above mobile from under insurer brand name moipik, (T. C. Saluja solutions pvt. Ltd., 705, 7th floor, 95 vishal bhawan, nehru place, new delhi -110019,) telephone nos.[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], web site www.mobipik.com
                              The premium amount rs.3300/- for two years (16/07/2014 to 15/07/2016., the above insurance taken by me on the advice from the mobile seller. Scan copy of receipt for insurance or so called certificate by insurance company and mail confirmation from said company on my demand.

3. The above mobile theft on 21.12.2015 for which i register the fir on madhu vihar, delhi scan copy of fir no.1347/2015 enclosed.

4. When i complaint to you then company contact me after and ask me for several papers like original policy, bill, fir & non traceable report from police station.

5. Whatsoever i submit all paper in original they want by hand at their office on 17.05.2016

Know company not picking the phone provided on website as well receiving papers and mail me contact on phone.

Kindly look into the matter and took up the matter and recover my mobile cost from insurer. Any your concern or requirement i will give you.

Please do the needful.

With regard

Parveen kumar
                              The T C SALUJA SOLUTIONS not contact me till day please guide me or help me

I have submit my complaint to them long back around more than 20 days and i am continuously contacting them through calls and mails but most of the times they don't pick up your call or they will say you have to send this and that but seriously government should take some actions toward this pathetic company, who is just wasting the customers time and money. I wish that the owner and other employees who are making fool to us, they will get arrested and company get sealed. They are just good for nothing.

I got my phone insured by mobipik at the time of purchase. I had a hardare fault in my phone and I sent the phone to them for repair. When I call then now, they say this device is non-repairable device as the cost of getting it fixed is more than 50% of the current price of this device. First, it is not mentioned in the contract that if the repair cost is more than half the price of the device. It would be considered as a non-repairable device. And even if its a policy, still the repair price is less than 50% and they are still denying to repair it.

I bought mobile issue for my htc desire 820 in nov'2014 for 2 years extended warranty. In nov'15, my phone's screen cracked and i called for support.
                                    After 1 week, i got a revert saying we cannot fix it as the value of your device vs repair charge is low. I was promised for a cheque worth 3800 inr which was to be delivered at my residence by 31st dec'15. It's been 5 months now and everytime i call these people, i get excuses in delay in the name of chequebook unavailability or finance clearance issue etc. While writing this complaint, i called them again today and have been promised that the cheque will be released on 15th may 2016. I don't trust these folks.