Monarch Technologies Pune — unethical behaviour

My lenovo t430s laptop had a lot of vertical lines and it was so bad that you couldn't read anything. I went to monarch technologies since it was the closest shop from my home. The building and their office are in a bad condition and you don't get a good vibe. Somehow i thought that they are an authorized lenovo service centre. I asked them on the phone if they are a lenovo partner and they said yes. So i thought that i can trust them. They made me wait for 15 minutes because the tech guy had gone out for tea. The tech guy came and examined my laptop. He said that i might need a new screen. He also said that he needs one day to open the laptop and diagnose the problem. The charge for checking the problem was rs 750 to be paid in cash. He gave me a receipt. One day later i got a call from him and he said that the lcd screen needs to be changed and the total cost is rs 7200. I was surprised since i thought it might have something to do with a display cable. But i thought if it's an authorized lenovo service center i can trust their judgement. I gave him permission to change the screen. When i went to collect the laptop the next day, the tech guy was not in office. Another employee gave me the laptop and asked me to pay cash. I asked for a credit card option and was charged 2% extra since they want to save on tax. The warranty of the new screen was six months. I tested the laptop and the problem seemed to be resolved. So i paid the money and went home. The next day i observed that the problem was reduced but i was still getting vertical lines sometimes. I called monarch again and told the tech guy about this problem. He said that he will have to check the laptop again. So again i have to go all the way to their shop and waste my time while they check something which they should have fixed properly after asking for rs 7200. I tweeted lenovo india and they said that monarch technologies is not an authorized center. So they are lying to their customers. This happened last week. I will go to their office and get this problem fixed, hopefully. But this has been a bad experience so far.
I went to their office again. I have wasted a lot of time making multiple trips to their office. The tech guy kept the laptop for a day and didn't even have the courtesy to call me and explain the problem. After multiple telephone follow-ups i was called to their office to collect the laptop. The tech guy said that he has tried to solve the screen problem but there is no guarantee that it will work. After taking rs 7200 they have the gall to say that they don't know whether they can solve the problem. Very unprofessional. I will not visit this shop again and i will report them to lenovo india. They claim to be an authorized service center but they are lying.

Pune