[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — about reimbursement of sales made by retailer

Ambala, Haryana, India
 Jagdeep90 on Feb 21, 2018

I owner of m/s fresh basket owned a store in mahesh nagar, ambala cantt, haryana. I was getting additional rembursement from company on target sales from 2016. But it stopped from november, 2016 incidently however i am entitled to it and company owed amount to me, i confirmed that.
Due to 100s of requests i made to company person name harshit, now he stopped replying.

The company with such a good reputation can solve this matter in no time because they dont want to trouble retailers.

I hope that such problem would be solved in no time as already 1.5 years has been over but no out come has came out yet.

Thanking you.

Jagdeep singh
Fresh basket
727-b, mahesh nagar
Ambala cantt, haryana
[protected]/[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2018

[Feb 21, 2018] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2018
Dear Jagdeep,

We thank you for writing to us. To register your request please call on our toll free number[protected]. Assuring you of our best services.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

I recently bought a Cadbury Dairy Milk.
It has got spots on it and does not taste proper.
Details:
Code A70705 B 1 2 PKD 7/17 18:36
I need my money back, or the Dairy Milk replaced.

I'm a Retailer as well as wholesaler
Name : D.P & Sons
Address : Sarai babu sarai hakeem, aligarh
202001
Mob :. [protected], [protected]

Cadbury fridge was not working properly
And not cooling from last week .

Plz solve my issue immediately bcoz all chocolates were milta.

I bought a Cadbury Dairy milk for my wife. She just open it and eating... in this time she found a hard particle in her mouth... then she put this thing in her hand, she found a human nail... She start vomiting ... I just surprised ... I want to explain this incident to social media and news portal...

Please see attached photo of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate.

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - about reimbursement of sales made by retailer