[Resolved]  Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — bad quality chocolate

Hi sir,

I am sreenandh from kerala and i am writing this email to raise a concern regarding a bad experience which i had to face with cadbury diary milk.

My wife is a die-hard fan of cadbury diary milk chocolates, especialy diary milk silk and we frequently buy diary milk chocolates for ourselves and also for our loved ones. But the quality of diary milk chocolate (Not silk) bought last time ie on jan 28th, 2019 was so pathetic. We opened the packet and had few pieces and felt there is a some taste and texture difference. Noticing that we opened the entire packet and was shocked to see the pathetic condition of chocolate. (Please find attached the images). We checked the expiry date to confirm whether this is a mistake by the retailer. But surprisingly the packed date was 9/18 and we understood expiry date is not over and the problem is with the manufacturer. More over, the whole night me and my wife had a severe stomach ache.

We initially thought to go to consumer court, but then thought to raise our concern to the company itself, since we have been eating diary milk chocolates from our childhood and it is for the first time we are facing this. I don't know what is the reason for the deteriorating quality of our favourite chocolate brand from childhood days. However this was a big shock for us and we never expected this from such a reputed brand.

I hope you will take my complaint into consideration
Sreenandh sreekumar
+91 [protected]
Gokulam house,
Thiruvankulam po,
Kochi, kerala.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 05, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019
Dear Sreenandh,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir,
I'm Antony Raj. Your product is not satisfied. Dairy milk chocolate is not in the old taste. And that was very very Bitterness. And the worst product. I think that was perfectely bad. this product price is MRP.Rs.80. I need refund in my money.
Thanking You,

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013