Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — dairy milk home treat

UmaD_mc on Sep 21, 2019
Dear mondelez india foods,
As a dairy milk lover, i would like to inform you about an unsatisfactory experience with a 'home treats' pack me and my friends bought. When opened the packet each one of the chocolates were found damaged and unfit for consumption.
The photos are attached herewith as proof.

It's very sad to share with you such a bad experience with cadbury dairy milk. I lost rs.149 for some damged chocolates.

Looking forward for your reply.

dairy milk home treat

[Sep 22, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
(formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
I purchased a diary milk 130g chocolate yesterday in delhi. It is manufactured in july 2019 but in spolit state. Even after refrigerating it is in partially liquid state and sticky. It it not solidifying at all.

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - dairy milk home treat