[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Facing some issues with chocolate cooler

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 Azziz Anwar
Hello

My name is Lala Khan and I'm a small retailer of Cadbury products in Vadodara.

My shop address is “Bharat Coldrinks – GF 13 Silver rock apartment, B/H Makarpura police station, Makarpura, Vadodara - 390009”

My monthly retail market is more than 30, 000/- of cadbury products.

I’m facing some issues with chocolate cooler from last 6 months.

I’m literally feed up of complaining to the salesman regarding the same.

Please do the needful as soon as possible or else I'm afraid I'll have to stop dealing with Cadburry products.

Best Regards
Lala Bhai Khan
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Phone : [protected]/[protected]

[May 02, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, May 03, 2016
Dear Zurrek, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your purchase and contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

Cadbury India — Maggots in chocolate

I bought a Cadbury Temptation, when I open the packet I saw there are maggots & worms inside.MFG date was 06/15 & best before 9 months from packed, still not expired.

Cadbury India — Complain about cadbury crackle chocolate

I bought a Cadbury Crackle chocolate from my local store in bhawanipur. It was fake and rotten. the wrapper was very thin and their was no manufacturing date batch number etc. the chocolate itself was very powdery and bad tasting.

Cadbury India — Insect

A cockroach was found in cadbury Oreo. Yes Oreo the largest selling biscuit for cadbury India company.

Cadbury India — White spots on all pieces of home treats

I bought this Dairy milk Hometreats pack a week ago n was shocked to see the quality of the chocolate.. this do something about this.. this could make us loose faith in cadbury

Cadbury India — the weight of chocolate is 10g

The weight of chocolate is 10g but the chocolate mentioned weight is 14g.

Cadbury India — Grit in Cadbury cocoa

Bought a pack of 1 kg low fat cocoa but every time I made a cake Or chocolate sauce with it it was gritty like we have put soil in it packing date is October 2014 . There is a number 92911

empty packet

i bought a packet of cadbury shots and it was empty

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - Facing some issues with chocolate cooler