[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — not get cadbury chocolate display fridge.

Morbi, Morbi District, Gujarat, India
 divs vadhadiya on Dec 18, 2018
I need cadbury chocolate display fridge in morbi (Gujarat).
But morbi's delear are behavior not good and he said "i not get you fridge. Because your requirement in village."
But my village to close the city and i have your condition accepted
And purchase chocolate for your rules.

I wait for your inquiry for this topic.

I am divyesh vadhadiya
Morbi-363641, gujarat (India)

Mo. [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2019

[Dec 18, 2018] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018
Dear Divs,

We thank you for writing to us. To register your complaint, please call on our toll free number [protected]. Assuring you of our best services.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

Hi, I just bought one of your product called fruit and nut chocolate and the quality I received is so poor.
I am attaching the photo of the chocolate it looks so bad.
There’s some white thing all over the chocolate.
Kindly look,
I am waiting for you reply, You can call me on [protected] or [protected]
Prabhjot

Some dots on five star
The dairy milk brought is in completely rotten and filled with fungus. The packaging clearly says that it is best before an year from packaging, the packaging is of 8/18 and i have bought it on 12/18. It is clearly not expected from a big brand like Mondelez. Highly Disappointed!!
Rs. 150 celebration pack not in good condition. All chocolates are get damamaged...poisonous ...

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - not get cadbury chocolate display fridge.