[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — smelly rotting fungus on 10 chocolate

Mannuthy,thrissur, Kerala, India
 Demian C Johnson on Dec 15, 2018
Hello sirs
This is a reminder to bring to your attention about the 2 chocolates i had purchased 3 days ago. It happened that me and my friend hastily chomped on one of the chocolates but we realised the other chocolate on opening had white circular fungal patches. It had a rotting odour too. Not only it made our stomach upset, it nauseated us and had diarrhoea for a day or two. (I have the sample with me). I had reported it on your website for and i thank you for taking note of it. However there has been no action since then. It is appalling that health of individuals be taken so lightly. It is requested that the issue be expedited and adequate compensation for the mental and physical agony be provided. Else, since i'm a doctor i can test the food products in our public health laboratory (Nablaccredited) and can file a lawsuit against your company for gross negligence in upkeep of food standards.
Your sincerely
Demian. C. Johnson

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019

[Dec 15, 2018] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Dear Demian,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details. Please retain the product in a sealed bag, our representative will visit to examine/collect the product.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

As i eagerly opened the cadbury dairy milk i saw some black stuff in the corner. I dont know what that is. It is similar to grease but does not have any smell.

I tried Cadbury dairy milk
When I open it it's already turned white and not tested like usual
Its loosen its test, texture and quality
Bought from chondhi store, chondhi, alibag

I bought chocolate from one store and when opened the wraper I found degreded product. It's not good for health. Dangerous for our children if they will not able to identify. Plz do the needful.

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - smelly rotting fungus on 10 chocolate