[Resolved]  Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — spoiled product resulting in vomiting

Hi i purchased 3 cadbury silk chocolate s on 26th jan ' 18. One of them was an oreo silk. Today i had one piece of the chocolate and it left a bad taste in my mouth, i also realed that the inner parking was greasy. Thus did not consume any more of it. Had bad stomach ache an vomitting post 1 odd hours later.

I have a photo of the open product which i am unable to put up on this site.

Chandni
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019
Dear Chandni,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I got few worms in my chocolate while eating dairy milk fruit and nut, It was terrible though it was packed on 10/2018. I was dead Hope on Cadbury that all news which people are spreading about it are fake but it makes me bow down. Now I'm thinking twice to go it.

Yes I also had such an experience! Please tell me how you could contact the company!! It'll be of help!

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013