[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Tang orange having small cockroach inside

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 saikatcse03
I have purchased the bottle of tang having 4 small Rs 30 packet. After consuming 2 packets which did not had any issues, the third packet i opened and after preparing the drink with water and tang orange in the free bottle provided with the tang. I noticed the taste was not sweet at all and was bit sour and bitter. Then i looked onto the bottle one small cockroach was floating there. I realized that this packet was having thid cockroach which affected its taste .

Tang orange having small cockroach inside
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2016

[May 02, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, May 03, 2016
Dear saikatcse03, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com with your purchase and contact details. Please retain the product in a sealed bag, our representative will visit to examine/collect the product. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

today i purchased dairy milk choclate and also ate 2 pieces but then opening it completely found that the choclate have fungus also have insect inside also have captured images.
I have purchased the dairy milk chocolate today and fund insect in it, also the chocolate is fungus due to it.

Cadbury India — Spores in diary milk chocolate

I bought non expired diary milk roasted almond and I found white patches with spores on it. It look weird. Very disappointment on cadbury products.

Cadbury Chocolate — Chocate quality deteroriate before expiry

Hi, I have purchased the Cadbury dairy milk chocolate and its quality has been deteriorated before expiry date even with in the pack. Kindly help.

Cadbury India — fungs in dairy milk

When i have opened dairy milk it was having white fungus on it

Cadbury India — Tastes horrible

I bought dairy milk of Rs.25 of manufacturing date 5/2015 . But it's looks kind of weird and tastes horrible. Please try to maintain the taste and quality.

Cadbury India — shopkeeper selling low quality silk

Shopkeeper selling low quality silk with fungus deposits. We want quick action against that shopkeeper or else we will give sample to court and there will be the case against company so make a charge on him.

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - Tang orange having small cockroach inside