Moneed — blackmailing via sync my mobile numbers

A-98, LGF CR PARK SOUTH DELHI South Delhi-110019 Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Ravi Ksingh on Feb 19, 2020
I have paid my loans on time but this time i have some issues to not to pay on time and 3 days delay of loan. I have committed to pay loan of 10k in 5days with penalty yet
One of your agent having no [protected] continously make abusive talk and
Sending this abusive messages to my contacts sync by him
And make me publicly wrong via sending messages.
. I have all phone recordings and chat screen shots. I have to take some legal action against this via online fir with proofs and make action on social platforms because this not the right way calling me thief as i have given all my id proofs contacts and so make him assure to apologize for that.

Thankfully
Ravi kumar

blackmailing via sync my mobile numbers
Updated by Ravi Ksingh, Feb 22, 2020
One of your agent having no [protected] continously make abusive talk and
Sending this abusive messages to my contacts sync by him
And make me publicly wrong via sending messages.

Thankfully
Ravi kumar

Related Complaints

Comments

I hav taken loan in moneed nly 2 days dey are black dat dey do what's app. Group of all my contacts sending my pics and abusing please raise complaint on them hence I'm going through with legal advocate gonna rise complaint on them...

Moneed - blackmailing via sync my mobile numbers

Company:Moneed