Related Money Classic Research reviews
View all 191 Money Classic Research Reviews
Money Classic Research — money fraud
I am inampudi. Aditya who got jacked in the name of your company. I would rather ask for a refund or service based on the below description.
Around a month ago i received a call from a broker of your company ritik from [protected] regarding trading.
1. As i have no demat account and new to field, he promised me that he will create one from the company itself for which i agreed.
2. Later he asked me pay 6000/- for the calls from the company which we did to which we did not get any reciept.
3. After a day, he called us again telling that those calls are not accurate and good so that if we take a plan of worth 35, 000/- inr he would double the amount in a span of a month. For that he asked us to pay 14, 500 + 2, 686 /- initially. So we paid him. At first we rejected but after showing the company's profile and introducing us to a guy named karthik who supposedly worked for around 13 years in your company convinced us and bugged us for more than a week and hence we paid.
4. As per that we did not receive any calls. Bothered, i pinged ritish regarding the issue. Initially he did not picked up the call but later some lady by the name navnet tiwari from the cell [protected] called and asked for 2 lac. Dazed me asked for the issue where she told that we need to pay another 2 lakhs to start the service in the most blatant way and cut the call even when we told her what happened around in the past.
5. Out of curiosity i called mr. Ritish and asked him this issue to which he replied that i was subscribed for a service at an offer price which he forgot to activate it and forced me to pay 60, 000 inr for the first month. When i rejected and asked for refund he said that the company won't refund the amount. When i asked to continue the plan i opted for earlier he simply did not say anything. Instead he started something about his family emergency and he has to leave the country.. When i said will bring charge sheet for legal settlement of the issue he jarringly told me that he knew a lot of lawyers and cops who were customers of his company. If the legal settlement i asked was a threat then i can say what mr. Ritish said also was a threat.
Later, i came to know about point 1. From above description was against your terms and condition. If so then why they created a demat account for me and why refund is impossible. All the above statements i accused you of were with proofs which consists of screenshots and call recordings which were ready to be placed wherever and whenever you want.
The point i want to conclude here is if you cannot stay transparent, replace your company's tagline from the website. Not only that but also if there is uncertainty amongst your employees then you ought to clear them as soon as possible either with themselves or with the customers. The truecaller id of mr. Ritish was on another name rahul beneath is the document that was sent from [protected]@moneyclassicresearch.in.
Below are the tagged details in supportive of my accusations. Kindly, refund me my money back as i have lost total trust in your company.
Was this information helpful?
Money Classic Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.