[Resolved] Monsterindia.com — asking money to provide job on behalf of monster.com

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 krishna priyadarshani on Jan 13, 2020
I got a call from ravi chauhan, [protected]
Claiming to be hr of monster.com
He asked for my documents and said he got details from monster.com where i uploaded my resume for searching jobs
I don't know how can they got details from there website if they are not a part of your firm.
Then he asked to pay 2500 to someone's account as registration of monster.com (I have added the screenshot of details)
When i denied for paying amount they did not sound good to me.

asking money to provide job on behalf of monster.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-14 01:56:30

[Jan 13, 2020] Monsterindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Monsterindia.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2020
Dear Valued jobseeker,
We thank you for writing to us.
The offer is suspected to be fraud and please be cautious while dealing with this employer. Please be informed that “Monster does not authorize any agency/partner to collect fees against job offers”. please consider contacting local law enforcement to inquire about the appropriate precautions you may need to take.
The email / contact does not seem to have been generated from Monster site; however we request you to forward full email header, this would help us to verify the source of the email.
Note:-Instruction for retrieving full header can be obtained from http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html
In case of any queries, please contact us.
Thanks & regards
Compliance Team
Monster.com India Pvt. Ltd

Comments

There is occurunce of drainage overflow in a particular place which is the main medical road of the town many hospitals are situated near it and there has been mutiple cases of vehicals slipping due to waste substances multiple complaint has been filed to nagarpalika but no solution nor the waste so collected properly even if they show up

Monsterindia.com - asking money to provide job on behalf of monster.com