[Resolved] Morestore — extra price charged

Uttarpara, Hooghly District, West Bengal, India
 Diali on Dec 31, 2018
Extra money of rs. 50/- was billed and taken from me on 30th december 2018 at bhadrakali more s m of hooghly for purchase of loreal paris shampoo. The print price was 265/- and after discount it was rs. 215/-.
I tried to contact the seller but the phone number is invalid.
The ph no given in the bill is also invalid. So there is a question of good management.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019
Actually I complained mistakenly against the More U at Bhadrakali of Hooghly District in West Bengal on 31st December 2018.I had only complaint about Wrong Mobile number given in the website. But the Staff are very cooperative and user friendly in that Centre. So please solve the problem and give the message to the public from my side that every one should buy goods and products from this More Store at Bhadrakali, Hooghly in West Bengal because the service of all the Staff of this Store is very promptly and favourable

[Dec 31, 2018] Morestore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Diali, Jan 04, 2019
I complained about more super market at Bhadrakali, Hooghly of West Bengal on 31st December 2018 mistakenly. Actual I had a complaint about the wrong Mobile Number given in the website. But all the staff at that Store are very much user friendly and cooperative. They returned the product without any harassment and money was returned to me. I am a bona-fide customer of More U at Bhadrakali of Hooghly District in West Bengal. I do recommend to buy various products from this Stote because the service is very promptly and favourable

Comments

We have shopping in your mall and purchase various item and one artical 6405 naturewalk kids casual shoes were purchased but at home we saw that amount of shoes were deduted two times but we have purchase only one set.please check and refund my 249 rupees.for reference i am submitting my bill to you.

Skyline Icon Building I 5th & 6th Floors , Near Mittal Commercial Estate , 86 / 92, Andheri Kurla Road , Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Morestore - extra price charged