MosKart.com Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 12, 2017

File a complaint to MosKart.com

Having problems with MosKart.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MosKart.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MosKart.com

MosKart.com Head Office Address

FF-22, Manas Complex, Jodhpur Cross Road
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

MosKart.com Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by MosKart.com customer care

MosKart.com reviews & complaints(6)

On 1st December 2016 two orders were placed with Moskart[protected] &[protected] and money paid through ccavenue. Since then I have tried all methods of contacting Moskart by email and by telephone and am unable to get any response. Phone says unavailable and emails elicit no response in spite of their boasts. So I eventually contacted ccavenue who are also trying to pursue it on my behalf. They too complain of no response. Six weeks and nothing. Does Moskart.com even exist?
MosKart.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir maine 1 order diya tha maruti online pvt ltd ko.unhone woh order cancell kar diya.or jo mera payment tha woh bhi return nahi kiya.meri or sai unhe bhut baar sampark kiya but unki orr sai koi reply nahi aa raha.naa toh woh mera phone pick kar rahe hai naa hi mail kaa koi reply kar rahe hai. unka web page https://moskart.com/ is name sai hai. plz sir mera payment dilwane mai madad kare. sir mera name deepak sharma hai and mera mobil number [protected] hai.Merchant Order ID:[protected]
    Sep 06, 2016
    Updated by deepak_hugg
    Merchant order id:[protected].
    Sir, maine moskart.Com pai 4 intex candy phone kaa order kiya tha. But unhone mera order cancelled kar diya.Abb naa hi woh mera phone pick kar rahe hai.
    Naa hi mail kaa reply kar rahe hai.
    Maine unhai 3340 rs payumoney sai kiya tha.
    Plz meri help kare refund lene mai.

my contact info.
    Deepak sharma

[protected], [protected]
    Dear Team,

I have done the order on 5-oct[protected]. But still not received till date & still no confirmation from your end. So kindly check the status and delivered the same...

Monu
    Mo-[protected]
    I had book a iball back cover on 14/12/2016. My order no is[protected]. I had paid ₹338/= through my sbi dabit card . The payment is made to by your payment partner ccavenue same day. But stil on date I have not recibe any response from your end look into the matter and inform me

I had orderd a selfi stick from moskart and also i have did payment for this.but till now i am not get my product also not get a single message from this site..i am calling in the given number from 2 weeks .no 1 is receiving my call also.when i will get my product..
      Order no:[protected]
      Company :DTDC Tracking no : A31388503
      we Are checking your Details and Your Order Deliver Show in DTDC Courier Company Site and we will Provide DRS copy as short time and check screen shot of DTDC site

We are also attach DRS Copy so check it

I have ordered a product worth rupees 379 on August 1
      My order id is[protected]
      I paid the amount
      Still I didn't get any updates for this
      No customer care number working
      Order placed on 24-Sep-2016 and today 04-nov-2016, still order is in processing status and also no response to mail communication I have been sending to them for the past one month. Given customer care number also not working.
      Order Id:[protected]
      Contact: [protected]@hotmail.com
      moble: [protected]

I have order 2set (4Pcs.) of JBL Wooden Stereo Handsfree for Music on 17th of Dec against the order no#[protected] &[protected] till today i have been done 5-6 followup with the company but they did not provide the justified reason why i m not received my product always company executive said that we had already dispatch in it is in transit and you will receive the same with in -4-5 days in my each followup but til today i have not received my product and i shouted on that executive and today she said sir we are unable to dispatch your product we initiate your refund and your will received your fund with in next 7 days.
        My order no[protected] . Please update my order ssipping status. Regards SINIL SONAR MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com, Mobil no. [protected]

I order one Jbl headset on moskart online with online of Rs. 190 on 16.12.2015.but still now I am not received the headset. I contacted customer care for 4 time they said the product will come one or two days still now I am not received the headset
          Aug 6, 2021
          Jan 08, 2016
          Updated by Tamilmani999
          When I receive the product pls help me
          please delivery him the original product without fail as soon as possible... and dont use the shopping website like this...
          Please Give Your Order Number so we will find Your Details
          thanks

I booked Jbl headset on moskart online shopping on 16.12.2015.still still now I am not received the headset. I speaked with the customer service they are not responding properly
            Please Give your Order Number so we will Find your Details
            thanks
            Moskart ma Order Intex flesh K5 mobile no Order Date 29.10.2016 na roj Aapel Che, Je Aaj din Sudhi mane malel nathi.