Mother Dairy Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Mother Dairy

Having problems with Mother Dairy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mother Dairy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mother Dairy

1800 180 1018

View more phone numbers

Fax

Mother Dairy reviews & complaints page 2

Mother dairy milk is tasteless now there is no cream on milk in the morning .
Very bad taste in tea also in milk.
Like milk is very old or about to expiry.
Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In our area Sanjay Colony bhatti mines-110074 Delhi always selling expired yogurt to the customer, when we try to ask fresh product, the shopkeeper said we don't have fresh product to sale and also they promote another brand to buy product" Ananda Brand" kindly check and do the needful. i love mothe dairy product.

your's

Abhay Kumar

Sanjay Coloney bhatti mines south delhi -110074
    Mobile [protected]
    Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey i live RK puram sector 1 new delhi 110022 i have complain of an employe who works for you guys i went to buy an ice cream from mother dairy which is 3 mins away from my home. I went there & the employe was walking on the road & the mother dairy was shut i asked him why the shop is closed its only 9:38pm! He showed me attitude & said kar di! bndh what is this behaviour? He was young and he has no manners. Everybody knws mother dairy closed at 10pm. But he thinks he owned that place he’s behaviour was very rude he didn’t even answerd me he just walked away! Just give him a warning or just tell him that he works for you guys & for us! He didnt owned that place. I also have a snap with the timing
      Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's very sorry to complain about the misbehaviour of the attendant at Booth Number 80143 (Klassic Arcade, Jaypee Wishtown, Sector 134, NOIDA) who misbehaved with my wife on 19th August evening making a petty excuse that he had forgot to add cost of onion in a purchase done by us 4-5 days ago from that day. He started shouting very rudely in front of other customers (Please check the CCTV if installed there) just to extract a petty amount of money. My wife kept on saying that he should have checked the bill before making it and it's not possible to keep Safal booth bills for 4-5 days as a record or to remember whether he had added or not. His language was abusive and behaviour was not acceptable to us and against the dignity of any woman.
        When I interfered in this matter he intimidated me saying do whatever you want. Seems it's his habit and will spoil the imagery of Safal Booth.
        Request you to enquire into this matter urgently and take necessary actions
        Nagendra Choudhary
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In recent time when i bought milk from mother dairy outlets. Many time milk spoiled instantly after came home and boiled it. I visit mother dairy outlets and complain about it then they say have, not any responsibility. This is not there business . There are only seller . I didn't get my refund or exchange.
          I wanna my refund for 4 time milk spoiled....

I bought lasii // masala chach from mother dairy of mother dairy... There is plastic pieces in between of liquid.. Does they want to kill people
          Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased mother diary paneer on 15th august 2022 from Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-110085 around 9:00 pm and store it in the refrigerator. Next morning when I open it, I found it sour in taste. I went to the dairy and the person over there changed it. Again when I opened to eat it, the same problem was there. The person on the dairy refused to change. After so many arguments he changed it and told me that he will neither replace it again nor refund the money. I opened the replaced packet and found the same problem of sourness in it. The expiry date on all the three packets is 24th august 2022.
            Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I also called up mother dairy customer care no. and complaint about the paneer. The next day i received a person's call named Mr. Dhananjay and told me he will collect the paneer next day from my residence. But he didn't came. I again called up oh his no. and he told me to sent the photo of batch no. printed on the paneer and he will sent this to quality control department and they will check the stock. Now till date no action has been taken. Very shame.

Hello all,
              I opened an ice cream chocobar which costs rupees 10/- on august 16 2022 at 3:08pm. I opened the ice cream and I saw chocolate is all crumbled and on the vanilla part there is in insect.
              Shame on MOTHER DAIRY.
              Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr Satyawan singh, Mob no: [protected] working on milk booth no 504 at ashok vihar, G block, phase-1 market is a rude person. He always speaks in unruly manner, using unparliamentary language, abusive words and show arrogant behavior every time u go there. Today i.e. on 14/08/2022, i went there, usually i do not like to go there because of that person, on petty issue of one rupee chain, he started to behave like a goon and started using abusive language which i objected but he did not care of that and said no one can remove me from here and i do not bother to anyone. He was saying to go anywhere and do whatever complaint do you want to do. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful in the interest of mother diary and customers. I like mother diary products but because of that men several other persons including me do not go to that booth

To
                  Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd

My family using mother dairy milk product from last 25 years undoubtedly on its quality standard .

Here I would like to inform you that in june 2022 onwards 3-4 times we found cow milk get Curdling while boiling it.As milk shop located just 5 mnts walking distance from home, even we start boiling within 10 minutes of its purchase time. We...

We live in Indirapuram and buy milk and paneer from nearby Mother dairy booth 883. It happened many times that the milk we bought became stale even though its expiry date was ok and same happened with paneer. When we complainted to booth 883 owner he said we cant do anything and you must complaint directly to mother dairy on their customer service. We mailed and called and got a complaint number 1810917. We were assured that the case will be taken up and solved within 5 days...But its been more than 2 months no action has been taken. Whats the use of having a customer service department when no one bothers to respond ???
                  Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Owner of Mother Dairy Milk Shop Number 918, sec 31, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122001 on the evening of 8 August, 2022 misbehaved with my father who is a senior citizen.

My father bought 2 litre toned milk and half litre full cream milk from him.

Right after the purchase my father went home and then on boiling the toned milk we got to know that milk is curdled.

Within 30 minutes of purchase my father went back to him to report the incident.

He said he will not replace the milk moreover he misbehaved and shouted for no reason and said you can complain wherever you want.

Please, avoid using this company. It's really frustrating and annoying.
                    Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The person who is on both no. 652, unable to handle the both...he is too slow...customers are always standing there but first of all, he always busy with other work, placing the items when delivery van came for delivery...he definitely place the items but should also attend customer together, resulting 20-30 peoples always waiting for his orders. 50-60 years peoples are waiting in a cue...when somebody telling to please give me items he replied rudely...even a single person came for order, first he placing itmes then give the items after 15-20 min.
                      If there is any other option, i will never come to this mothery dairy both
                      Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The milk I bought yesterday, August 4, 2022, morning, was found sour at evening. The date mentioned on the pack is August 5, 2022.

Hi Team,

I used to buy token milk from both no 79 which is placed in Tigri, from a very long time I'm getting milk which is fully bad smell, bad milk, curdling. When I asked to both attended check he said you can complaint. Yesterday day I bought milk but whitewash work was going on when I came back to home and keep the milk for bowling that milk got curdled. I feel that he's also doind adulteration in milk.

Please check with that both and take strict action against him.

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today, Around 5:00'O' Clock (pm) I purchase a Half Litre Milk From ["Mother diary Shop - Sheikh Sarai Phase 1" ] and when I reached home and boiling a milk and after Sometime I found that the milk is burst totally ...

And Shopkeeper doen't accept her fault regarding his milk which is store in Milk Cane...
                            Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very dismaying to convey that the Mother Dairy Booth No:642 doe not stock sufficient quantities of Milk(Single Tone, Double Tone Milk) and customers are given staple reply that the delivery vehicle hasn’t come. This is the situation at 7am when customers have not started lining for Milk. Earlier too I had given my complaint against non availability of Mother Dairy Ice cream & Milk in same booth(No:642). Mother Dairy is certainly losing its business share by such insufficient stocks of Milk. Will Mother Dairy officials take appropriate action against Mother Dairy Booth No:642.
                              Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir aaj 27/08/2022 mane aapki pink kulffi le hai or us per expairy date OCTOBER 2022 hai or kharab ho chuki hai or mane usko store karke rakha hai with reper...
                                Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Mother dairy Brown bread and it has so many Red ants in it.

Purchased date - July, 20, 2022
                                  Expiry - July 24, 2022
                                  Location Supertech ecovillage 1, greater Noida west sector 1
                                  Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased milk on 15june and the packet have expiration date of 16 June. When i boiled the milk on 16 June it curdled up. I stored the milk in refrigerator still it had gone bad.