Mother Dairy — mother dairy milk has split ()

www.motherdairy.com, India
 KAPIL MOHAN on Apr 9, 2020
Complaint dated : 09.04.2020 at 9:30am
Greetings for the day!
Lock-down period is going on in all over india and yesterday dated 08.04.2020 morning at 7:50am i visit mother dairy booth no.140 nearby my house to arrange the 4 litre milk (Double toned in packets). Mother dairy person mr mukh ram mobile no.[protected] provide me the 8nos of half litre double toned having the batch code "09 apr 20 n x 8 m (03) on the all 8nos half litre packets. After i come back within 10 minutes some packets i kept in freeze and some packet in freezer.in the late evening on dated 08.04.2020 i take out packet from the freeze and just boiled and found the milk get split, then i tried to boil the milk kept in the freezer and found milk get slit. It get emergency situation that whole family has to drink milk and we were unable to drink split milk and the mother dairy booth no.140 is going to close within 10 minutes i. E. 10pm, i start my vehicle and immediately rush to mother dairy booth with remaining half litre 6 nos packets having the batch code"09 apr 20 n x 8 m (03) but he refused to replace the milk so i immediately purchase the machine token toned milk in my container to feed the milk to my family.
I am using double toned milk of mother dairy since many years and have not faced दूध फट गया issue in the past because i always checked the date on the packet and always take the batch ode having +2 date from the current date. But during current lock down period mother dairy booth person is arguing today dated 09.04.2020 that + 1 date on batch code is also ok and this is the fault of mother dairy vehicles and mother dairy company. He is arguing that you please complaint at mother dairy and this is not his fault.
During lock down period it is very difficult to arrange the essential items and such type of situation i. E. Mother dairy milk has split (दूध फट गया) create panic situation to whole country.
You are requested to look after the complaint of poor quality of mother dairy milk and the consumer has occur loss due to purchase of poor quality of milk.

[Apr 09, 2020] Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mother Dairy Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2020
Dear Consumer,

We request you to kindly share your contact details and do report to us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. for any such incidents in future.

Consumer Services
Updated by KAPIL MOHAN Apr 12, 2020
Complaint Date : 12.04.2020 at 9:20PM

Greetings for the Day!

I was using Mother Dairy milk for last so many years, but during lock-down period my 4litres milk was split in the evening dated 08.04.2020 on the same date of purchase of same 4 litre milk in the morning dated 08.04.2020 and the batch code of expiry written on milk packet is 09 apr 20 n x 8 m (03) (refer to my previous complaint on dated 09.04.2020 at 9:30am), then I request Mother Dairy Booth No.140 to provide me the same day milk of mother dairy vehicle daily coming 2 times in a day at Mother Dairy Booth No.140, one timing is 8:00am in the morning and the other next timing is 8:00pm in the evening. After my 4litre milk split I requested Mother Dairy Booth In-charge to provide me the same vehicle receiving date milk i.e. today dated 12.04.2020 if I go to Mother Dairy Booth to collect the Milk he should provide me expiry batch code of milk i.e. 14 apr 20 n x (+2 days expiry written on the packet received in today's mother dairy vehicle) but he is providing me the batch code of 13 APR 20 m x1M i.e. Mother dairy Booth No. 140 is providing the previous day vehicle lot. on daily basis Mother dairy Booth No.140 incharge is mis-behaving that either you take my this preserved milk packets of yesterday vehicle or go back to other place as Mother Dairy Booth No.140 has not ordered today milk in today vehicle neither in the morning nor in the evening.
The local selling vendors at nearby places is giving the Amul Milk having +2days batch code on the Packets. Now I am not purchasing the Mother Dairy milk from the Mother Dairy Booth No.140 as he is not providing me the services and requirement of same day vehicle milk. This is happening on everyday basis during lock-down period. You can personally audit and see the behavior or response of Mother dairy booth in-charge either himself or his son behaving rudely and tell that milk is not available in today's vehicle and milk is not ordered. Now daily I am preferring to buy the Amul Milk from local supplier having the batch code of +2 days from the same day vehicle delivery on daily basis. I would recommend Mother Dairy to close the booth if Mother dairy is not able to maintain or provide services as per customer needs. I will always remember the Mother Dairy Team for not providing good services to customers during Lock-down period.

Kapil Mohan
B-5&6
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi

A-3, Sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Mother Dairy - mother dairy milk has split ()