Mother Dairy — mother dairy of mother dairy booth no. 180-dwarka sector 17

Dear Mother Diary Team,

I purchased a Panner packet late night on 20th March 2018 (dated 8th March and shows best before 15 days from manufacture) but found that paneer had a foul odour and taste Then kept it in the refrigerator and due to some reason not able to go for return the next day. On 22nd March(Today morning) gone to mother diary store, but representative over there is so unprofessional and abusive. He suggested me to wash the panner with hot water. How can spoiled panner turn into a fresh one(Its hard to understand). After the repetitive argument he connected call to someone from mother diary guys and he suggested me the same technique and denied returning of item.

The counter guys is so unprofessional to handle the small issue. I think unprofessional staff will damage the brand image Mother diary. I want resolution on priority. Its not about the money, this small amount hardly matters but the way the behaved is to tolerable.

I already escalated this concern on toll free number of mother diary and my complaint Number is 560315

Please you look into matter n take strict action else will escalate this on other mediums as well.

[Mar 23, 2018] Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mother Dairy