Mothers Pride Play School — no refund of fee

This is for your kind information that my son studies in greater kailash-part 2, new delhi branch. I admitted him last year in play group and this march-2019 end he was promoted in pre-nursery for which i was asked to deposit annual fees, quarterly fees (April, may and june) along with book cost, which was around rs.24150. Earlier bhawana ma’am asked me to pay annual fees, book cost and april fees but later she insisted me to pay may and june fee also that i did.
Unfortunately, due to some unavoidable circumstances i must shift to other place (Badarpur, new delhi) now as my landlord asked us to vacant the room. This room was given to my father for his services, but he was died on 4th march-2019.
This is the reason i won’t be able to continue my son's studies in gk-2 branch and need to admit him in some other school near to my home in badarpur.

I requested bhawna madam, who is the branch head greater kailash motherspride branch but she has refused to refund the amount.

[Apr 26, 2019] Mothers Pride Play School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mothers Pride Play School