[Resolved]  Honda Dream Yuga New vehicle — sound in chain and sprocket

Today (28.04.13) 10.00am The Hanumantanagar Service station has tried doing the rectification in chain and sprocket. Even after their second attempt, just 5 Kms drive after the rectification, the sound has again aggravated in all proportions. I feel there is a major manufacturing defect in the vehicle. The mileage is just 48-50 as against the claim of 72 Kms/ litre. I have made a written complaint to Honda2wheelers customer service and also Silicon Honda Dealer. The action initiated by the Dealer and the service point despite of the below complaint is not up to the mark.

Gist of email sent to Dealer and Honda Customer care on 27.04.2013;

The second service was done 24.04.13 with Silicon Honda, Hanumanthanagar, Bangalore.

Though I have complained that the vehicle is making sound in the sprocket and chain. The supervisor has denied it saying there is internal grease adjustment and nothing to do with the sound and it will set right in 2 days time. I have doubt if the servicing center has changed the new genuine parts of the chain and sprocket and replaced some old ones. Under the circumstances, if it is proved that the mechanic/ supervisors are playing mischief with the new vehicles. You are requested to take stringent action against such unscrupulous dealers within 7 days of this notice, failing which I will be compelled to approach the district consumer forums/ courts for proceeding against your company.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:09:11
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Please go ahead. I have the same problem with my bike

Company:Honda Dream Yuga New vehicle