[Resolved] Motorola India — mobile/after sales services and fraudulent issue

s-803 vir savarkar heights -1, vasant nagar township, Gota Ognaj Road, Gota, India
 samirmba on Mar 11, 2019
I have purchased motorola x play mobile and using it (Invoice copy is attached). Currently, i am facing the issue of battery drain and i have visited the service centre of motorola and new battery requested a thorough job sheet (Attached herewith). But they fail to provide after-sales services and each and every time giving me wrong commitment and my issue is still unresolved. As a customer this kind of services not to be accepted. The company have to provide after sales services anyway to the customer. Kindly help me in this matter. Provide me with the services from motorola and help me out by instructing the company to take back their product. Please consider my above complaint. Hope for the best positive solution.

Further i want to add more information.in the company's website status of my repair is mentioned wrongly and displayed screen problem and it was resolved by them. But my problem is battery drain and still it is unresolved by them screenshot of the status is attached for your reference please help me out from the fraud company like motorola

mobile/after sales services and fraudulent issue
mobile/after sales services and fraudulent issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Hi Samirmba,
we’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.
Motorola Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola India - mobile/after sales services and fraudulent issue