Motorola Mobility — harassment by service center for repairing handset under warranty

akbhattacharya on Jan 3, 2018

Reference: imei : [protected]
Model: xt1770.
Handset deposited at service center express road kanpur.

Kindly note that my handset moto e4 plus purchased online on 10.08.2017,
Had minor touch screen problem since day 1 of purchase which gradually became major problem day by day.
I went to the service center (220, express road the mall kanpur-208001, mobile : [protected]) with my complaint on 19.12.2017.
Service center deliberately started saying that the handset is physically damaged and is out of warranty thus repairing cost is chargeable.
I repeatedly convinced them that the set is perfectly alright and there is no evidence of any damage.
Service center started making an issue and now saying that the set is bend, and not specifying from customer care technicians.
You are therefore kindly requested to help me to sort out this problem and get my handset repaired which is very well under warranty.

Aurindam bhattacharya
(M) [protected].

harassment by service center for repairing handset under warranty
harassment by service center for repairing handset under warranty

[Jan 03, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hi, Bhattacharya.

Thank you for writing us, we are sorry to hear about that. We have escalated your case to our concerned repair team for further investigation.

-Motorola Support
Updated by akbhattacharya, Jan 11, 2018
No cooperation from Motorola.
Kindly see to the concern and respond.

A.K.Bhattacharya
(M)[protected].
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - harassment by service center for repairing handset under warranty
    www.bdomains.com