[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — krk solutions marathahalli not repair my mobile properly and took rs 3000/-

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Ashu boss on Feb 8, 2019
On 03/10/18 my moto x play had some charging issue. So, i went to krk solution marathahalli, bangalore they said some ic problem is there so it will cost u rs1450 then again after some days they said we need to change the battery and they chraged rs1450 again. And now after 3 month again that problem was showing. So now when i went there they did some thing but still my phone is not working. When i asked them about the problem they are not answering properly. They are saying may be some battery issue or motherboard problem.

They charged unnecessarily rs 3000/- because when i asked about the problem outside they said the service center didn't change any ic. They just change your battery and that is also not suitable for the mobile.

Their reception and technicians are not knowledgeable. They don't know what is the problem in the mobile. Even a normal guy knows better than them.

So my request is to take action against them. Why motorola giving authorization to such people, they are spoiling the name of the company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 08, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019

Greetings from Lenovo-Motorola!

We deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, we would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email with IMEI number to [email protected] referring to this post.

Motorola Support

Comments

Dear sir my cumplan is my mobile phone is fully off. It's not working so please service my mobile properly.
Thanks.

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - krk solutions marathahalli not repair my mobile properly and took rs 3000/-