[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — motorola charge during guarantee/warranty period by fabricating consumer mistake.
PP.Pratap on May 11, 2019
Motorola service team is fabrication Liquid/physical damage as per there policy to bard me from warranty. And quoting INR 4, 807.00/- for repairing. I used device it’s been never in contact with liquids neither damage physically, it’s in working condition, only the below ½ inch screen is not responding.
On 21st Feb 2019 issue addressed to Motorola, after struggling with them they agreed to repair device and on 13th march couriered to service center. Again, after struggling on 23rd April 2019 they generated repair quotation. Today approx. 74 days of suffering they are bribing 20% discount on repair quotation in order to hide their serious crime against consumer.
Concerns addressed to brand Motorola:
1) Consumer paid well in advance and purchased device under the impression it will work as committed by brand Motorola. (Motorola Fails)
2) Consumer eligible under warranty to get it fixed on the very first day, 74 days and more of suffering is unacceptable.
3) Instead of apologizing Motorola came with an excuse and bribing 20%.
4) Consumer bought product for day today activities, from which Motorola bereft intentionally.
5) Moreover, intentionally fabrication of consumer mistake for own profit is Motorola’s swindle.
As chivvied consumer, written to them send Reminders, did everything from my end still they are holding my device and asking the price which literally am not liable to pay.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read and your assistance in this, if you need any further information, please get in touch on cell phone no.: +[protected] or email ID: pankaj.[protected]@gmail.com Yours Sincerely Appellant Pankaj Pratap Raghuvanshi
P. Pratap Raghuvanshi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-22 14:17:03
[May 11, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportMotorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 20, 2019
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us an email with a brief overview of your issue along with the device IMEI and your contact number to [protected]@motorola.com.
Verified SupportMotorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 22, 2019
Sure! We have passed your information to the respective repair team for further investigation.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|