[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — service complaint for moto g6

Dreams mobiles TDM, Karamana PO, Trivandrum, Kerala-695002, Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 Radhika.Ramesh on Mar 21, 2019
I have given my Moto g6 phone at Karamana Service Centre Trivandrum due to the complaint of overheating, battery draining and cannot view the incoming calls. They informed us that the phone is complaint due to water damage and they claimed that they rectified it. But there was no such issues of water damage with my phone. After service they returned me the phone for an amount of Rs 900, but the complaint was not rectified. Again I approached the same service centre and they told us that they will return after 3 days after servicing. Now they are telling that battery is completely water damaged and asked for an amount of Rs 5500 to rectify the same. The service providers are not genuine in their work, they haven't informed me about the issue at first and they are asking for huge amounts.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 22, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Hi Radhika,
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us an email with a brief overview of your issue along with the device IMEI and your contact number to [email protected]
Best regards,
Motorola Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - service complaint for moto g6