[Resolved] Motorola — moto one power mobile : unethical service

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Raghav Gambhir on Feb 10, 2019
I just bought motorola one power phone 3 months back i. E in november 2018.
I just faced music time and incoming voice issue in my phone on 28th january 2019. When i visited the service center on 29th january, my phone was properly checked by them and they told me that this issue will be resolved in two days. When i call them to ask the status of my phone on the very next day, they told me that phone motherboard will be replaced and it will take 4-5 days and when i asked them to give me support phone they told that they are not having any spare phone. When i scolded them on the phone that i do need a phone as its urgent as my office work is stuck then they told me that they will repair my phone as soon as possible. After two days i. E on 31 january i got the call from service center that my phone is repaired and they asked me to collect it. Now its exactly 10 days my phone is again not working. Just 10 days before my phone's motherboard is replaced and now i am again facing an issue. My phone suddenly got switched off and from last 1 hour i am trying to switch on it but it is not turning on. Battery was also charged. When i scolded them then only they repaired my phone soon otherwise i would have got my phone after few days.in 3 months i am getting the issue second time. My office work is stuck because of this and all the data which was there in my phone is lost as i am not able to turn it on.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019

Greetings from Lenovo-Motorola!

We deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, we would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email with IMEI number to [email protected] referring to this post.

Motorola Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola - moto one power mobile : unethical service