[Resolved] Motorola Rokr E6 — denial of service against warranty

Visakhapatnam (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 starwinxx on Jun 21, 2019
Respected Sir.
I have purchased Motorola G 5 Plus through online amazon.in 16 June 2018.
Following problems I have face from Motorola as well as the Motorola Authorised Service Center.
1. The mobile sold with invalid service warranty which is against customer protection.
2. The mobile has been delivered with rear camera dust, simple service but the service center rejected to do service.
3. On approaching Amazon to resolve, Amazon asked Service Denial Certificate, which we requested Motorola to issue.
4. Though Motorola refused to service as the warranty is not validated, Neither put any effort to validate, and NOT GIVEN SERVICE DENIAL LETTER which they have denied several times to service.
5. On my mail to Motorola has updated warranty after 11 months and 10 days that is the mobile was given warranty ie on 30 June 2019 where as the mobile was purchased on[protected], and the mobile was practically covered warranty only for 20 days in its cycle, which is against the promise.
After getting warranty online validation, I gave the mobile for rear camera service, but the service center broke main display and and returned broken camera without servicing camera and demanding 4200/- for the service.
6. The mobile has minor scratches which happened recently, but the camera problem was with from delivery time.
7. Cleaning camera is very simple task, if the design is complicated and the service center breaks the display it can not be Customer Induced.
8. The service center broke the display but refused to clean the camera and demanded money Rs.4200/- and returned the mobile without cleaning Camera or servicing camera.
Now the mobile can not be used and my several request motorola has not been considered, simply asking money.
After I have sent mail that I will take up with consumer court Motorola sent mail accepting ownership for damage of the mobile, but failed comply and reverted their decision on my reminders.
I request your honour to kindly take up the issue and give me the justice and request for refund of money with damages as this has consumed my precious time and given me some mental disturbance.
Thanking You
Yours faithfully
D Srinivasa Rao
[protected]@invoviz.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2019

[Jun 21, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by starwinxx, Jun 25, 2019
How did you come to know when I have not given any reference of complaint purchase order or my service center reference.
Can you explain is it technically or logically concluded.
I asked for inspection of the Mobile damaged by your service center is any step taken in this regard
With whom you have ascertained that their decision was correct
I need above answers
What about this
Updated by starwinxx, Jun 25, 2019
You have sent me following mail
But I have some clarifications required for the following
Can you give me reference of the officials who have been working on this issue.
and the email ids with whom I have been interacting online from 25 days
Can you give me the service center address and phone number who has broken my mobile
so that I can be assured you have done some work on this issue and I can proceed further with this case.

Dear Mr.Sri Nivas,

Greetings from Lenovo-Motorola!

As per the records, our escalation team has handled your case in reference number[protected]. They have checked with the service team and they have confirmed that device is having the damage and hence the service will be on chargeable basis. Once, our team has confirmed the damage we are unable to help you with the warranty service.

We hope for your understanding.

For additional queries we are here to help. You can reach us by replying to this email anytime. We're closed on Sundays. Alternatively, you could also visit our website https://www.motorola.in/home
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019

As per our records, the repair centre has examined your phone and found evidence of damage/liquid contamination or damage caused by improper use. We cannot overrule the repair centre’s decision as they have actually seen your phone.

Sandip

Comments

Can you explain is it technically or logically concluded.
With whom you have ascertained that their decision was correct
I need above answers

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Rokr E6 - denial of service against warranty