[Resolved] Motorola Rokr E6 — denial of service against warranty
I have purchased Motorola G 5 Plus through online amazon.in 16 June 2018.
Following problems I have face from Motorola as well as the Motorola Authorised Service Center.
1. The mobile sold with invalid service warranty which is against customer protection.
2. The mobile has been delivered with rear camera dust, simple service but the service center rejected to do service.
3. On approaching Amazon to resolve, Amazon asked Service Denial Certificate, which we requested Motorola to issue.
4. Though Motorola refused to service as the warranty is not validated, Neither put any effort to validate, and NOT GIVEN SERVICE DENIAL LETTER which they have denied several times to service.
5. On my mail to Motorola has updated warranty after 11 months and 10 days that is the mobile was given warranty ie on 30 June 2019 where as the mobile was purchased on[protected], and the mobile was practically covered warranty only for 20 days in its cycle, which is against the promise.
After getting warranty online validation, I gave the mobile for rear camera service, but the service center broke main display and and returned broken camera without servicing camera and demanding 4200/- for the service.
6. The mobile has minor scratches which happened recently, but the camera problem was with from delivery time.
7. Cleaning camera is very simple task, if the design is complicated and the service center breaks the display it can not be Customer Induced.
8. The service center broke the display but refused to clean the camera and demanded money Rs.4200/- and returned the mobile without cleaning Camera or servicing camera.
Now the mobile can not be used and my several request motorola has not been considered, simply asking money.
After I have sent mail that I will take up with consumer court Motorola sent mail accepting ownership for damage of the mobile, but failed comply and reverted their decision on my reminders.
I request your honour to kindly take up the issue and give me the justice and request for refund of money with damages as this has consumed my precious time and given me some mental disturbance.
D Srinivasa Rao
Was this information helpful?
Jul 27, 2019Complaint marked as Resolved
Jun 21, 2019
Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 26, 2019Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Hi,
As per our records, the repair centre has examined your phone and found evidence of damage/liquid contamination or damage caused by improper use. We cannot overrule the repair centre’s decision as they have actually seen your phone.