[Resolved] Motorola Solutions — Phone not received after two months

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 ashokc87
My motorola handset which was purchased on september 2016 got damaged after a month of use. The phone fell down and the display was broken.
I had approached the nearest authroized customer care centre in cochin and submitted my handset for repair on December 6th 2016. They said they will deliver the phone in a couple of weeks. It has been nearly two months and i have not received my phone after repair. I have made multiple visits to the service centre on working days taking my day off from work as never respond to any phone calls. I have also send multiple mails to the customer care of motorola company but in vain. Kindly assist in getting my handset repaired.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2017
Received my phone after 3months

[Feb 01, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Ashok,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to supportforums@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support
Hi Team,

I had raised the issue with the customer care and also had sent mailers to director_services@motorola but did not get any response for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok

+91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Motorola Solutions - Phone not received after two months