[Resolved]  Track Express — Non Delivery of the book

My name is Mohiith.S.Gaddad from Banglore. I applied for NCFM Capital Market Module on 8th of Feb, 2013..its been 14 days now..but i havent received the book. Its seriously annoying that inspite of the book having delivered to Bangalore office hasnt made way to my home. I tried contacting Track Express : Pradeep Poojari ( on [protected]) the response was unsatisfactory..He is asking me to go to a place 12 kms from my home and collect the module..!!What kind of a service is this??? I am not able to understand does it take 7 working days to have the book delivered from Bangalore office to a place within Bangalore?
my NCFM ID : [protected]
COD: 00959481
Contact # [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:53:58
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Everyone in the office is a liar. They dont understand the value of time nor the importance of customer service. The courier guy named Muniraaju does not even call the customer or come to the address. He operates at the convenience of his home or god forsaken place. They simply put a remark that the customer was not at the place and return the book. I have been contacting these people from 18th feb till date..Everyday i make 3 to 5 calls to check the status of the book..but to my dismay even the so called manager is lazy and wants me to go to the delivery boys house and collect the parcel !!! What kind of a service is this???

Company:Track Express