[Resolved] Mp Services, Latur — online form filling fraud

Anand, Gujarat, India
 Nisarg.sharma on Feb 5, 2019
I got a call from mp services regarding online form filling work. Except other services they are not taking money in advance but they told to deduct money from my earning from that work or have to pay rs. 5000/- if i will fail in submitting the work within 10 days. So i started working on the same. On second day i found on internet about the mp services fraud, so i stopped working. I messaged employee (Who gave me work) about the fraud details. But she didn't even reply, even their customer care number is also cannot be connected. I have all proof for that conversation. After 11 days i got call from advocate name yashvant singh and he is threatening me to pay penalty amount or he will send legal notice. I talked with my advocate friend about this, now i am waiting for his action. Please help me into this matter to resolve the problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2019
Anti consumer complaints team member called me, I described him my case and he assured me that from now Mp services will not call me anymore.

Comments

also give me the suggestions about this because of mere sath bhi aisa hi hua hai

Mp Services, Latur - online form filling fraud