Mr. Fit — mr. fit original slimming belt: refund not received and no proper update/response

Mohammad.Nasim on Dec 13, 2017
I have made an order "original slimming belt" on 3rd dec 2017 and done online payment. I could check the status as "refunded" is showing from more than one week ago since product is out of stock. The refunded amount has not been received till now even more than a week passed.
From the booking day of my order, i tried to contact multiple times with mr. Fit customer support via phone & e-mail (+[protected] & contact@mrfit.in) but there is no response. The given customer contact number +[protected] is either switched of or not reachable and no reply received on my complaint e-mail.

I am unable to understand such slow process if product is out of stack why it is not mentioned at the time of booking.
And why status is showing false "refunded" on the mr fit web site if i didn't receive refund amount. This is my worst experience ever and really very fed up with such poor service.
As a consumer i will never suggest anyone to place any order from mr. Fit.
Regards, mohammad nasim
Order no.[protected]
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Mr. Fit - mr. fit original slimming belt: refund not received and no proper update/response

Company: Mr. Fit