Mr Quirk — order not received

Sukanthmk on Jan 16, 2019
I placed the order on 6th of january 2019 for rs 1146 through net banking (Order number - 21416). I haven't received any update regarding the order until now. I have tried contacting them multiple times, neither do they reply to my emails nor answer my calls, which is unacceptable. I am really not happy with the service provided to the customer. Either deliver the products at the earliest or return the money.

Comments

The same has happened to me. My order number is 24131.
I have tried calling but have never received any response.
Sent multiple emails, no reply.
There is no other way to contact them, even the message sending option on their website doesn't get them to reply.
Very disappointed with this service.
The least they can do is update the customer that the order is delayed so we don't have to keep worrying and trying to contact them.
Order placed on 9th January, 2019.
Hello

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email us your issue so that we can look into he matter properly.

Mr Quirk
I have received my order but product is not good as I was expected i want to return it but they are not responding even i made a multiple emails and try to calling you but no response my order no is 31826 pls response asap

mrquirk's reply, Feb 21, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please email us your issue so that we can properly look into the matter.
I haven't received my products and not any update regarding delay
Hello Sir/Madam

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email us your order id so that we can check about your order.
I have yet not received my order yet, neither the email was responded by them. Bad service.
I have tried calling but have never received any response.
Sent multiple emails, no reply.
Very disappointed with this service.
I need the refund for my order
I am also a part of this. My order number is #17262 and I placed order on Jan 1, 2019.
I tried calling them, reaching out through mails and whats app. Tried all possible means but no response from them neither my trials went in vain.
Did not receive any update till now and I lost money instead.
There is no other way to contact them, even the chat box on their site doesn't get them to reply and they have setup to automatic replies.
Very disappointed with this service and with the way they treat customers.
I would not recommend this.
I don't even understand where on earth these kind of people come from:(:(:(
I want information about my product . I ordered on 8 Mar 2019, and my order no.- #48748 and they show me about status in processing . Give me any kind of information . If you do not take action about my word, otherwise I will knock in consumer court. I think you will listen my word in positively.

We are really disappointed with Mr.Quirk I placed my order on feb 17 still I didn't receive my order #41226
If u can't deliver at least return back my money, worst website ever 🤦
I haven't received my order and not any updates regarding refund . l am very disappointed with you Order No. 46889
Reply as soon as possible
i orderd from mr.quirk on 5th february, still havent recieved anything. when tracked it shows that my order was returned to the seller, tried contacting the courier company for the same but even they also dont give any proper feedback my order number was 34324
I ordered my products on 2 March 2019 and there is no update of my product. Payed my amount through net banking. Sent them 10-15 mails still no response. Fraudsters everywhere . Now they are in big trouble i'm gonna complain about this to the consumer protection head and get their website banned. People anyhow find a way to EARN through doing all this fake
I ordered my product on 27 March and there is no update of my product.payment has done already.i have sent them .many mails but they don't even any response.now IAM gone complain to high authority of consumer .order number is 50961.
I have ordered a t-shirt from this app. And after 10 days I tried to call them regarding my order status, and said your orderbhas been cancelled. And when I asked him about my refund, he said he will send me a link and I should have to forward that in order to claim my refund. So first of all when I called them they said your order has been cancelled. 2nd thing is that he asked me to send the link while I was speaking to him. 3rd this website looks fraud to me and if I would have send the link to the given number [protected](which is a spam number) it might result as they might hack my bank account and debit the balance .. So if they had to refund me they could have refunded via the method of payment whcih I chose and paid for my order. So now how should I recover my refund. I dont want to give them any details regarding my bank account. As they seem to be fraud ..Even though it was only matter of 100rs, but "Mehenat ki kamai inn choro ko kyu dai".

Fraud company...I had ordered on 05 Jan, 2019 order no. #19195 . The order is still in processing and not delivered and the payment for the order was already paid...I had already marked lot of emails but neither they had reverted on mail nor on Phone...so either deliver the product or return the money..

Mr Quirk - order not received