[Resolved]  MRF Tyres — replacement of tyre

I was purchase activa 5g in amravati showroom but now my vehicle tyre is damage nd it is warranty period. So, i was go to mrf tyre showroom in amravati they says 7-8days time to replacement & open tyre will handle after that they proceed for it... But they didn't give service to customer so why are u open mrf showroom in amravati. There employees doesn't give help to me for processing it. Mrf company not supporting to customer on priority basis. I want my tyre replacement within 1days as urgent basis. I am working women and daily i required my vehicle. So, i am not locked my vehical.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2019
Myself Komal from amravati.and my mail id is [email protected] give me reply on this and I want my replacement of my tyre on urgent basis.

[Oct 23, 2019] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have purchased four tyres for my car a few months ago. I kept suggesting my friends and relative to buy MRF tyres for their vehicles because being a teacher i believe in Swadeshi . MRF is one of the leading tyres manufacturer in this world that can compete with the foreign companies too.

but shockingly I leant a lesson which made me think about the quality and customer service they provide. During my transit from Hyderabad to Warangal on NH 163, at Janagao bypass road( which is white top road) my cars' front left side tyre has been blasted in running at the speed of 80 KMPH.
Fortunately i managed to control the vehicle and stopped on the left side of the high way, changed the tyre and came to warangal. Since then I have started thinking about the MRF tyres quality. My Swadeshi feeling is gradually began to disappeared and shared with my friends and finally the following things were made clear.

1. You people never replaced tyres that are with defect.
2. I leant from my friends that your will say reason to the blasted tyre and reject replacement.
3. MRF tyres are non-safe for passenger cars. ( I am decided to change the other three tyres to my vehicle with another company tyres)
4. I have seen hundreds of complaint on MRF tyres in INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM where I can see many complaints that new tyres got burst that makes me clear about you are least bother about the replacements of tyres with defects.

under the shadow of the above things it is clear that I wont get replacement of the tyre.

thanking you,
Raju adepu
[protected] ( please call only after 5.10 pm any working day)

I brought Honda Activa 4g in 2018 February, I raided 15000 kilometres for 15 months, back side tyre was damaged, it was pulled out really bad from MRF company we didn't expect this. Ibrought bike at Ride Honda showroom habsiguda Hyderabad in Telangana.

MRF Tyres