Mrig Studios — T-shirt order not updated, no contact

Parth Shahanand on Feb 8, 2016
My name is Parth Shahanand. Like every other user, I liked the collection of T-shirts on your website mrig.in, and happily placed an order for two, at Rs. 799, and made the mistake of paying by debit card. The order (numbered 4187) was placed on the 23rd of January. It has been 16 days since, and I have received no updates whatsoever.

Your website's tracking link shows that it is still processing. I have tried posting on your company's Facebook page, messaging in the inbox, even messaging in your inbox, sending out four e-mails, and also calling you. All of this has given no results.

With a company of your presence, one would expect to be at least notified if there are any updates. Your website doesn't even have contact details, and it is with great difficulty that I found your number as well as your addresses in Rajasthan and Ahmedabad.

I request you desperately to either refund my money, or send my t-shirts to the address I've provided, or AT LEAST RESPOND TO MY QUERIES IN SOME WAY.

I'm sincerely hoping you will heed this message and address my query because otherwise I will have no option but to take this to social media and explicitly voice my opinion on your company and the kind of customer service it offers to its prospective customers. As a consumer I will not hesitate to take this up in the consumer court as well, if you refuse to budge despite all the attempts I have made to contact you and your company regarding this matter. This is impolite and downright rude behaviour on your part and the least you could do is respond to messages instead of having seen them and not do anything about them.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hey Parth. I am facing the same problem. Did you get your Tshirt then?

I placed my order on 6th September with Order no #15889 and paid online. The website tracking link is showing the product is still processing. And there's no option to cancel the product also.
I tried contacting them several times through email but no luck. I don't what to do.

Can you please provide their contact number. Even I am facing the same problem.
I am facing the same issue too but atlast did you receive your tee?

Mrig Studios - T-shirt order not updated, no contact