Ms Rama Bharti — Witchcraft

This complaint is regarding a lady who likes to call herself Mata and claims to cure problems of the people. However she only knows witchcraft (KalaJadu). She would create illusion of troubles by means of kalajadu and then asks for money in tunes of lakhs of Rs to cure that problem. She has taken around Rs 3 lakhs from me to cure my problem but I have never come out of problems instead I am always in problems due to her kalajadu. She collects (Extorts) money from people by going to their houses who come to her thinking she will solve their problems(Uninvited) and by demanding money. Once she has seen your face and she knows that you can pay money then she will always keep you under the effect of her kalaJadu. The is no income tax she pays to govt out of the money she illegally collects from poor innocent people who don't know that Rama Bharti herself is the root cause of all the problems. She has benami property at kyodak near kaithal. She has a shop on the name of my Son which she did forcefully by using her spells on me. She has three houses in Kaithal itsel[censored]nder benami property. Please intervene and save innocent people.
Her Address