M/s Suretask Services — payment not received and giving threat for doing legal action

Company gives me online work but after submitting some form, when i checked back all data is automatically wrong again i corrected but same happened again and again, because of which i am not able to submit my work. After given time they issued legal notice on next day also mention that i have not done work properly and i have cheated so they issue legal notice with out any call or mail. May be they are waiting for this not for work what they have given. I got call from this number for work-[protected] (Ravi) they are totally fraud and try to get money from innocent peoples.
payment not received and giving threat for doing legal action
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am also join this company same problem he is warning, civil case, court notice send me, one of the cheating company, what can i do??? kindly solve this problem.
I also faces the same issue with suretask...please suggest what I will do to come out with all this mess
Pooja Pai's reply, Feb 13, 2019
I am also getting threatening calls from suretask services. I have raised a complaint against them. You can check here: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/suretask-services-suretask-services-fraud-data-entry-company-threatening-me-to-pay-money-c2234453

No need to worry, they are fraud people. Be calm
I'm a victim as well and same thing happened with me. Is there anything we can do to get out of this mess.
We are calling to come to court??? and send mail what can do???

APPENDIX-M
District Court, Old Agra Road,
Nashik-411 005
To,

Ref.:- Case No.LOK-JAN-19/HDS4321/2019
Sub.:- Proposal of Suretask Services. for presenting your dispute with regard to outstanding due amount of Rs.3400/- + Rs.2000/- Total=Rs.5400/- Notice charges before the National Lok adalat for determination.,
Sir/Madam,
Apropos to the subject mentioned above, you are hereby informed that, the Applicant Suretask Services. Nashik with regard to the outstanding billing amount of Rs.3400/- has arranged a National Lok Adalat on 18/02/2019 at 11 a.m. on wards. it is contended that you have availed services of Suretask Services. but failed to pay the above mentioned due amount. The particulars of which are as under.
1) Type of the Account :-
2) Name of Customer :-
3) Total Outstanding amount :-Rs.5400/-
Taking into consideration the aforesaid contentious issues, it is expedient for referring your matter at Pre-Litigation stage to Lok Adalat U/s 19(5) (ii) of the Legal Services Authority Act, 1987 for final determination.
Hence, you are requested to remain present at 10:30am to 3:00pm on 18/02/2019 at District Court, Nashik.
Note:- If you want to settled account before Lok adalat date, please contact on below mention number asap.
Contact No: Mr.Sunil - [protected] (10:00am to 06:00pm).
By Order,
Superintendent,
District Legal Services Authority, Nashik.

Office No. 26, 2nd Floor College Road, Near Sk Mal