M/s V7 Teleshopping. H. No. 81, Office No -2 Ii Nd Floor Rohini Delhi-110085 — instead of sending mobile phone they sent wrong thing like belt wallets.

H.NO.81, OFFICE NO-2 IInd FLOOR ROHINI DELHI 110085, Delhi,, India
 Adv Praveen Nalawade on Sep 23, 2019
From the phone they told that they will send the mi note 7pro and instead of that they send me belt and wallets which is very cheap.
The cod is of rs 3999/-
After opening the package i called them they told me that what you got the package is wrong they will send their person to collect it and he will hand over your parcel. So wait till 4pm.
So let's hope that there person will come with my package.
Waiting

instead of sending mobile phone they sent wrong thing like belt wallets.

Comments

M/s V7 Teleshopping. H. No. 81, Office No -2 Ii Nd Floor Rohini Delhi-110085 — The above mentioned company is a froued company instead of sending mobile phone they sent wrong things like belt and wallets

From the phone they told that they will send the Samsung J 6 and instead of that they send me belt and wallets which is very cheap.
The cod is of rs 3999/-
After opening the package i called them but they donot attent my call
Pls help me to getback my money
Salam [protected]t
Wrong prod receive hua h or call karke complain karne pe bolti h ki mai responsible nhi hu

M/s V7 Teleshopping. H. No. 81, Office No -2 Ii Nd Floor Rohini Delhi-110085 - instead of sending mobile phone they sent wrong thing like belt wallets.

Company:M/s V7 Teleshopping. H. No. 81, Office No -2 Ii Nd Floor Rohini Delhi-110085
    H.NO.81, OFFICE NO-2 IInd FLOOR ROHINI DELHI 110085, Delhi,