[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — amount not credited in my account from one one week

Shree Mahaluxmi Timber Merchants on Oct 6, 2018
Tbk 03161377 dated 03.10.2018 no response is coming after several mails and talked on costumer care all document send on 03.10.2018 but problem exists. From shree maha laxmi timber merchants, marranwala (Haryana)
Amount 28.09.2018 1000/-
On 01.10.2018 4000/- and on 02.10.2018 4000 and 34000/-
These all amount are not refunded to me. Till that time

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2018

[Oct 06, 2018] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2018
As per our discussion, Kindly share cancel cheque as the amount is not credited due to NEFT RETURN.
Waiting for your response to proceed further.
Updated by Shree Mahaluxmi Timber Merchants, Oct 06, 2018
i had sent the detail required by u to [protected]@mswipe.com
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2018
We have received your details and will resolve it on priority.
We need your kind cooperation in this regards.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018
As discussed, hope your issue is resolved as we have credited your amount which was stopped due to NEFT RETURN, same is updated.
Kindly close the complaint from your end.

Comments

My customer is saying that he has credited the money to my account but the amount is not credited to my account kindly help me something

Dear mswipe,
I have not applied for any machines.. I have received two machine.. I have not used and requested for surrender.. but till date nobody comes for taken back machine from me.. now deducted 8000 Rs from my account.. I want my money back.. I will file complaint and FIR against this fraud.. I will take strict action against you..
Since from past week money has not credited to my account and I submitted the complaint last past few weeks ago
Kindly help me out and make sure to credit my money in the account this was my second complaint

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India
We highly  apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received we have resolved Merchant Hold issue and same is been closed.
Please close the case at your end.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - amount not credited in my account from one one week