[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — change in bank account

Shubh0412 on Aug 31, 2019
I sent a mail to mswipe helpdesk to change my bank account details on 8th august 2019 with all required documents, but the same had not been done yet. I had sent mail so many times but no satisfactory response was given by mswipe. Very bad service from mswipe, if you are not able to complete the request then let me know the procedure to surrender the device.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2019
Mswipe took a whole month to change a bank account number after calling twice in a week on customer care no.

[Sep 01, 2019] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Sep 02, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India We highly apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received, we are unable to identify you in our system with the information provided. Could you please share your registered number and device ID so it will help us to resolve your issue.

Awaiting for your response to help you further.
Updated by Shubh0412, Sep 02, 2019
Please dind the details below

Merchant Name - Shubham Garg / Garg School Dress
Registered No. - [protected]
Updated by Shubh0412, Sep 10, 2019
Mswipe didnot change my bank account details yet.
They just keep asking for registration certificate which is shared with them 3 times
Updated by Shubh0412, Sep 18, 2019
No solution or communication feom mswipe yet
Updated by Shubh0412, Sep 21, 2019
Mswipe changed my bank account which took them a month

Comments

Please dind the details below

Merchant Name - Shubham Garg / Garg School Dress
Registered No. - [protected]

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - change in bank account