[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — money is on hold with them from last 10 days

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 BhoopathiReddy on Dec 7, 2019
I did a transaction of 55000on 29th of november and because they told me not to swipe my own card i asked them to refund the money back to the card on 1st of december.
Its been 7 days but still the money haven't been credited back to my card, i sent number of mails and they say money will be refunded soon, how soon is this?

I want to file this complaint with you to take strict action against them and help me getting my money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2020

[Dec 07, 2019] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by BhoopathiReddy, Dec 07, 2019
my mobile number is [protected]
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India We highly apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed. But we are unable to identify you in our system with the information provided. Could you please share your registered number and device ID so it will help us to resolve your issue.

Awaiting for your response to help you further.

Still if you have any query or for further assistance please call on[protected] or write to us at [protected]@mswipe.com.
Assuring you always best of our services.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - money is on hold with them from last 10 days