[Resolved]  Mswipe Technologies — monthly rental deduction

Company name: BRAND ZONE
Reg Mobile No: [protected]
Complaint Id: TBW00237529

2 Years back only i submitted device. I closed mswipe account. But suddenly last month feb 26th 2018 Rs.350/- and feb 27th 2018 Rs.350/- deducted from my bank account. after that I called mswipe customer care they given me complaint id mentioned above. saying that your amount will refund within 48 working hours but already 17 days completed till not credited money to my account. so please solve problem on urgent basis.
Apr 22, 2018
Mar 20, 2018

Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 21, 2018
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response
Dear Chandrashekhar,

We tried to call you multiple times on [protected] but unfortunately it was not responded .

However we have informed our Operation team to check whether we have received the device at HO or not, once confirmed we will inform you immediately.
Mar 22, 2018
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response
Dear Chandrashekhar,

We haven't received your device at HO.

Please provide us the convenient time to call you back.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam
I have given request for deactivation request on 1st sep 2017 but they have not termination process on time and after several reminder they terminate in jan 2018. They also charge me rental for four month, which i have not not used.
Kindly help
Naween chandra
mob [protected]

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018
Dear Naween,

Since you have done transaction on the same terminal after surrender request hence rent refund is not liable.

Mswipe Technologies
    Mswipe Technologies Phone
    +91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Mswipe Technologies Address
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011