[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — mswipe cheating customers with false promises

Charminar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 jain pratiks on Feb 11, 2019
I purchased this new swipe in machine from Mswipe, at the time of purchase, your executive took 1250 and promised a machine with sim, sadly after 2 weeks i just recievied only machine without sim, i had to pay extra 225 for sim, no issues i paid for it . he sold me the machine under the pretext that it will be life time rental free, which i found really attractive, now when i called mswipe after some days, these guys tell me i m under 360 per month plan, what kind of cheating is at mswipe, and then on phone they tell me i need to pay another 1250 for rental free services . i simply cannot believe that company like mswipe is cheating cx like this . you have taken cx for granted and taking him on a ride.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India
We highly  apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received we request you to share registered contact number with device id number to investigate further.
Waiting for your response in this regards.

Comments

I Am Using your machine since i purchased now Mswipe Relation manager threaten me to Pay Rental of Rs 12000.
why should i pay the rental ???

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - mswipe cheating customers with false promises