Mswipe Technologies — refund of fees for application

Preetham Winston on May 15, 2019
On april 22nd 2019, i opened a cafe in bengaluru. I had customers who wanted to use their debit/ credit card for their purchase.

I looked online for options and in one of the paid ads on google search, i found the link of your company. I filled in my details.

In sometime at around 3pm, i received a call from an mswipe executive mr. Satish dente from no. +91 [protected]. He explained to me that the machine would

Cost rs. 1475 and it would be in my hands in 4 working days. I asked how sure was he, he said sir, send me the docs immediately, i will process by tonight and it would reach me in 4 working days. At 3:46 pm, i have sent him all the required documents and the payment confirmation.

In the night i got a confirmation call that my application has moved forward. I waited patiently all the way till 27th may. I called mr. Satish numerous times. He kept answering and assuring me that the machine is on the way and it will be in my cafe in sometime. I was still patient and finally he said the
Server is down and my machine would be surely delivered on 30th april as 29th april was a holiday on account of elections. I said ok.

After waiting for the whole day on april 30th and having no reply from mr. Satish i was fed up and sent my first email at around 6 pm, asking them to cancel my application and refund my amount.

Since april 30th till today, i have been running around trying to just cancel my application and claim my refund.

To this day i have got no postive response from your team. I have sent 4 reminder mails and only after some tweets and a whatsapp chat to an hr executive, i got a call from mrs. Bhavana ghonde.

And this was the icing on the horrible rotten cake. She is telling me that rs. 300 will be cut as processing fees? I would like to question you on wheather
This is fair to me?? Is it correct to take rs. 300 for a mistake your employees committed.

Isnt this nothing but a case of cheating? Instead of taking action against your employees for false promising, why am i being made a victim?
I am not asking for some penalty for screwing up. At least give what is owed to me.

Its been 3 weeks and my refund hasnt reached me as yet. Is this how slow your company functions. One thing i noticed is that there is not communication

Internally with your team. On may 4th 2019, i recieved an email from your company assuring me a refund of rs. 1770. And today some other executive is deducting rs. 300 (Claiming to be processing fees).

I hope i get justice for the harassment i underwent and all the trouble

Ticket no tbk04319830

Application no happ00267284

Contact no [protected]

[May 15, 2019] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India
We highly apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received, We have done the investigation on your raised complaint & observed that your application were approved delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances.
We have taken corrective action on this matter and assure you will not face such issues in future for sure.

We will be refunding your entire amount of Rs 1475/- by today EOD & will share the UTR number once the refund gets processed. Hence closing the case from our end.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - refund of fees for application