[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Regarding releasing on hold money

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Mahapradeep
We had a customer booking for which we swiped for 50, 000. We have done twice a swipe of 10, 000 of which one was on hold. We have called customer care 10 times. Everyone s giving different answers. Moreover one executive is ready to face police complaint. No leads a fee available to provide proper info. All we're busy throughout day. I really fed up. I sent acceptance letter as per instruction. But no response. I didnt receive any SMS or call regarding complaint. I am receiving SMS to provide feedback. Worst customer service.
Kindly take action to release the amount to us. I have given details for reference.
Machine no - [protected].

Mahalakshmi s

[Apr 20, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2016
Hello, our Helpdesk team will contact you soon to resolve your issue. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Comments

Bad service delhi office branch not receive my phone
And sales man also not pick up my phone sumit
Request customer care to contact me immediately.
Dear Team,
I am a Proprietor of HOTEL NEW PARIS-(R.S.Puram, Coimbatore-641002).

I was applied M-Swipe Terminal Exact Date of 31/01/2016; That time they charged Rs.800/- & Collected my documents also.

But still now Machine Not-Installed. More then a time I told no one Response properly.

Please do needful

HOTEL NEW PARIS
Payment not received

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - Regarding releasing on hold money