[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — swipe decline and payment deducted

Vedha Durai on Jan 1, 2018

I have tried to swipe my debit card in olive n basil store (Using mswipe device) at erode for an amount of rs. 130 /- but the transaction got declined after long wait time. So, i have made cash payment and left the store.

After 10 mins later, i got a sms mentioning the debit of 130 inr in my account from my bank as well from mswipe side.

I had to return to bangalore so i couldnot the store again. But, i tried to contact the store mobile number and it is not contactable.

I request you to look into it and do the needful.

Durai
Mob.:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018

Apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Our Support executive will contact you shortly to get this resolved.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Dear Mam,

We need Merchants details like registered mobile number or device id so that we can assist you in better manner.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was promised that Thursday my machine will be installed, I run a cafe and it's Sunday today and no one came to provide the machine...The person doesn't respond my calls as well...
I already made the payment for the machine..
But the service is still pending..
Want to register a official complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018

Dear Hirak,

Please share your contact details or application number so that we can assist you in better manner.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - swipe decline and payment deducted