MTNL — dead mtnl landline since 3 months

C603, Padmavati Nagar, Dumping Road,, Mulund west, Next to Croma electronic Store,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 hiraldmehta on Oct 16, 2019
My landline without broadband has been dead since past three months and despite of repeated complaints, no one has bothered to even reach out to us to understand the complaint, let alone check the problem.
The landline has been repeatedly being faulty since couple of years, but now it has crossed a limit.
There is no response on complaints too.

[Oct 16, 2019] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hiraldmehta, Oct 16, 2019
Landline in in name of Prakash Sanghavi

Comments

I am MTNL consumer since 2009. But last 2 to 3 week I am facing network problem. There is no network signal as my office is on third floor, even when I am on road there is no signal kindly do the need full.
Mobile No. [protected]
MTNL staff at kandivali west s.v road Mumbai dealing in forwarding files of family pension to currey road branch especially account officer Mr reddy have been harassing me since last one year by putting one query after another for reasons best known to them

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    MTNL - dead mtnl landline since 3 months