[Resolved] Mts — activation not done

Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
 gopisanu
I bought postpaid usb modem on 1.12.2014 till date it is not activated if I ask the shop where I bought they said they have updated my documents but when u call customer service they say your documents are not updated then what should I do now. More than 50 times I called the customer service and the shop no proper response. Modem no is [protected]

activation not done
activation not done
at last i went to the shop again and asked them to bring my proof and return don't want to activate. soon at the same evening the activated.

[Dec 07, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gopisanu Dec 09, 2014
At last my mts modem is activated

Comments

MTS - Activation not done

I bought postpaid usb modem on 09.12.2014 till date it is not activated if I ask the shop where I bought they said they have updated my documents but when u call customer service they say your documents are not updated then what should I do now. More than 50 times I called the customer service and the shop no proper response. MTS# : [protected] No. [protected]
Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to share your 10 digit MDN number at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number so that we can call you to get more insight.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

You can also mail your query/complaint to [protected]@mtsindia.in in order to provide you with better resolution.

Thanks for showing interest in MTS.

Thank You.