[Resolved]  MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — Dec/[protected]

Mangalore, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
Hi Team

Very worst services from MTS

Very bad services from MTS I will mentions below reasons

@ Executive saying 30 sec...Holding call 2 min...!!
@supervisors are uneducated
@mail team is very they want 2 days to reply after that mail is wrong they sent
@back end team is very non technical and care less team
@there are proper Escalation matrix
2 mail team very uneducated team(customers care and appellate.kk)
@supervisors are disconnecting calls

I have lot of concern about MTS
Please call me any one. From high authority team
Please don't call me VijayLakshmi team or customers care team)

My mobile number. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-01-02 09:23:26
Resubmit the complaint...spl missing is there on my complaint...

[Jan 02, 2016] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sorry Mts number is

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — Dec/7704-84 53 334157 -selfcare login issues

Hi Team Very worst services from MTS I logging ticket from fast 2 week's they are closing without intimation... Every calls 2 days back one guy called about my shelfcare login issue I shred my password also... Still not working he told I will check with concern team now that ticket has been closed... Very bad services from MTS I will mentions below reasons @ Executive saying 30 sec...Holding call 2 min...!! @supervisors are uneducated @mail team is very they want 2 days to reply after that mail is wrong they sent @One day I called toll free for activation smartbit activation 5 gb day pack but executive activated 3 gb only...!!! @back end team is very non technical and care less team @there are proper Escalation matrix 2 mail team very uneducated team(customers care and appellate.kk) @supervisors are disconnecting calls I have lot of concern about MTS Please call me any one. From high authority team Please don't call me VijayLakshmi team or customers care team) My mobile number. [protected]

2093